Saturday, January 23, 2016

Where in the World have I been?

Hmm... I could tell you I've been on a trip around the world... hibernated in Montana... went digging for diamonds in Arkansas... (there really are diamonds there)...

Not even close.

I have a severe mental illness. My meds usually keep me settled. Usually. This fall I fell into a hole. It got to where trying to get out seemed senseless. Nothing was there to keep me going. I would have maybe just packed up and left if it hadn't been for Mavis. Sweet Mavis, completely dependent on me..

Things came to a head right after Christmas and I went into the hospital for a week. I resolved some issues and my meds were adjusted.

Something worked because now I feel energized. And relaxed. I look forward to the day. I'm actively trying to date again.

I'm enjoying life!

No comments:

Post a Comment